Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lindsay Lohan 6126 Leggings Spring 2010 Look book and Ads

Here is the official lookbook and advertisements for Lindsay Lohan's famed (only because Lohan backs it)"6126" Leggings collection. The collection has lots of really cute leggings. I particularly adore the floral printed leggings, with huge pink flowers and envy the black leggings with fringe and studs lined down the sides. I also find the denim leggings to be great for everyday wear, and loovvee the high-waisted leggings for the ultimate, sleek fashion-look. Overall, the legging collection is great. The advertisements on the other hand, are very tacky. I don't find the advertisments appealing at all, nor would I think they have anything to do with a Legging collection. I think the company should have tried for a more classy look, rather than trashy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment